Prints the version string of the Unreal Engine installation.
This command prints the version details for the Unreal Engine installation that ue4cli is currently acting as an interface to. The following output formats are supported:
- major: prints just the major version number (i.e. “4”)
- minor: prints just the minor version number (e.g. “21”)
- patch: prints just the patch version number (e.g. “0”)
- full: prints the full version number (e.g. “4.21.0”)
- short: prints the major and minor version number without the patch number (e.g. “4.21”)
If no format name is explicitly specified then the output will default to the full version number.